Old versionsSee all
GeoVisu is a program that displays georeferenced data (images, graphics) and downloads data recorded by some GPS devices.
GeoVisu has a "Moving map" navigation function, which can be used with any NMEA 0183 compatible or Garmin USB GPS device.
- Displays georeferenced image formats : GeoTiff, ECW and ECWP, MrSID, OziExplorer Map
- Displays graphic data in formats SHP, MIF, KML and KMZ (Google Earth), WinAPRS, ascii OVL and geonames.org XML
- Displays map data in formats OSM (OpenStreetMap), cGPSmapper Polish format
- Displays GPS files in formats GPX, log NMEA, GPS TrackMaker GTM211 and GTM212, Lowrance USR, OziExplorer, Mapsend, Magellan log, Garmin PCX5, Garmin XML (History, Logbook), Wintec (TK1, TK2, TK3), Mapshow (AlanMap, Holux)
- Displays geolocalized Jpeg images (Exif)
- Directly reads compressed files : Gzip and ZIP
- Directly reads files from web, using protocole http or ECWP
- Displays images in negative and/or monochrome mode
- Automatic overlay for maps and satellites image layers using their resolution (the most accurate on top)
- Gaphic and image layers display management
- Can modify map features (OSM et cGPSmapper) representation, can define new map features
- Finds place names and localizes on them
- Print function